- The stores pay for it all – not you, not us.
- The average shopper earns $30 – $100++ for their charity.
- It’s tax-deductible for you!
- Your privacy is respected – not much information is required to set up your account, no personal info is given to the stores, you set the frequency with which you’d like to receive iGive emails and offers.
How to sign up
- Click here and set up your iGive account. We hope you pick us to support!
- Desktop: download the iGive button – it’s a clickable icon you’ll see in your browser bar. It automatically works so a percentage of your purchase goes to us! It also lets you know if a store is an iGive participant.
- Android and iPad/iPhone: get the app and use it to begin shopping and helping the dogs! Links are available from within your iGive account.
With iGive.com, you shop, and we win! Help NorCal GSP Rescue for free! A portion of each online purchase is donated when you shop from participating merchants via iGive.com: Over 1750 online stores, including eBay, Land’s End, staples, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, Overstock.com, drugstore.com, Office Depot, QVC, Expedia, Home Depot, HSN, Best Buy, Drs. Foster & Smith, Gap, Buy.com & Nordstrom. Buy gift cards to use at local stores, and as gifts of course! Download the free iGive button for your browser and you’ll be donating automatically – nothing to do or remember! It’s easy to sign up, and not much information is required. You determine how frequently you’d like to receive iGive emails and offers.
Contact us and we’ll do our best to help you!