Kev is in urgent need of a foster home in Northern California!
Kev is a 1-year-old male in our rescue who has been in boarding since 10/25/23. Kev was a stray to the shelter and we don’t know much about him yet. That’s where you come in! We do know he is crate-trained and knows some obedience cues. The boarding manager tells us “He’s a big goofball!”
Here is the type of foster home we need for him:
- A quiet home in a suburban setting with a securely fenced yard (dude can climb a chain link fence)
- No other dogs, or the ability to keep him separated from your dogs for as long as it takes
- Any kids in the home should be teenagers and up
- Dedicated fosterers who can participate in training sessions with a professional trainer that the rescue arranges and pays for
To foster Kev (Northern California only – Visalia to the Oregon border):
- Complete the foster application here: https://norcalgsprescue.org/foster-application/
- If you are already an approved foster, email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- If you are a NorCal GSP Rescue adopter, complete the foster application here: https://norcalgsprescue.org/foster-application/ and we will fast-track you.
|Current Weight||67 lbs|
|Good with other dogs?||No|
|Good with cats?||Unknown|
|Good with kids?||Yes (Teenage and up)|
|Status||Available to foster|
|Other Notes||Needs further assessment regarding other dogs, cats are most likely a no|
Kev is in our foster program (currently in boarding) and is looking for a foster home that is seriously interested in adoption. You’ll have the support of our foster team while any medical and behavioral needs are addressed, and we pay those expenses. Best of all? You’re first in line to adopt! Learn more about fostering