Ok, we realize there's a lot of information on our website, and it can get a little overwhelming.
In an attempt to narrow it down, here's our very own Top 10 list of the best ways to help!
- Become a Guardian Angel donor! A monthly gift of any size helps make sure we can say yes to those dogs that really need us, especially the ones with special needs. Already signed up? Thank you! We couldn't do this without you.
- Shop online at Amazon Smile. Select us as your charity (look for our full name NorCal German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue Inc). We’ll receive 1/2% of your purchases at no cost to you!
- Volunteer! We’ve got opportunities to fit your schedule and your talents. Requirements? Commitment and love for the breed! Already a volunteer? Thank you for all you do! We love having you in our community and hope to see more of you.
- Make a Tribute donation - in honor or memory of a person or pet. Great for special occasions too. You can include a photo and your message.
- Dogs and wine - what’s not to like! Choose from our Pointer Ridge Wine labels or select/design your own custom label with photo or artwork. Pick from over 50 wines. Your Personal Wine Consultant Melanie is ready to help you!
- Sponsor a foster dog. It’s an especially nice option for people who aren’t able to foster. You can do a one-time gift or an ongoing monthly Guardian Angel gift.
- Company matching & volunteer grants - FREE for you! Many companies offer matching funds when you donate and/or $$ when you volunteer. Spouses and retirees are often eligible too!
- Got stuff a little too nice for Goodwill? We have an eBay store and 3 easy options to help you clear your clutter. FREE for you!
- Do you buy meds and supplies for your pets? Use PetRescueRx.com where you save on every purchase and 100% of the net proceeds of your order is donated to us. Just pick us at checkout.
- Download the iGive button on all your devices to automatically help the dogs when you shop online. Rescue gets a percentage of your purchases. FREE for you!
We'd sure love it if you'd share this - here's a downloadable PDF version: Top Ten Ways to Help GSPs